Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Restore Scene Setup which has no active scene throws Invalid SceneManagerSetup error message
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: a
3. Open scene b and c in additive (drag&drop)
4. Create new scene in Additive (ET -> SceneManager -> Additive + Create New Scene)
5. Save SceneSetup (use this custom window ET -> SceneManager)
6. Restore SceneSetup
Error message shows up: ArgumentException: Invalid SceneManagerSetup: One active scene is required. Number of active scenes: 0
This happens when restoring SceneSetup which did not have active scene in it. It did not saved correctly because active scene was Untitled*.
To fix this, whether Untitled* scene should be saved to SceneSetup or any other (random or first) scene should be made as active.
Reproduced on 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders