Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Restore Scene Setup which has no active scene throws Invalid SceneManagerSetup error message
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: a
3. Open scene b and c in additive (drag&drop)
4. Create new scene in Additive (ET -> SceneManager -> Additive + Create New Scene)
5. Save SceneSetup (use this custom window ET -> SceneManager)
6. Restore SceneSetup
Error message shows up: ArgumentException: Invalid SceneManagerSetup: One active scene is required. Number of active scenes: 0
This happens when restoring SceneSetup which did not have active scene in it. It did not saved correctly because active scene was Untitled*.
To fix this, whether Untitled* scene should be saved to SceneSetup or any other (random or first) scene should be made as active.
Reproduced on 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar