Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene Test.unity 3. Open Animation Window 4. Select any gameobject under the Pri... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project"AnimationEvent" 2. Open "test" scene (which has Empty GameObject, created Animation w... Read more
I'm reviving this bug, as it's still pretty relevant. The main issue with the scrolling in the Animation window is: (see the attach... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open the animation window. 2. Select "Cube" in the hierarchy and the "First" animation clip. 3. Change the vertical... Read more
Right now context menu is shown when releasing the mouse button, which means you can do this: 1. Right click a key. 2. Drag outside ... Read more
This should produce in console: "SyncDrawOrder: m_DrawOrder.Count != m_AnimationCurves.Length 15!=1" Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a sphere - open the animation window and press record - save the clip - drag the sphere from Hierarch... Read more
Steps: 1) Open Editor 2) Open Animation window (Ctrl 6) 3) Create some object (e.g. Cube). 4) Add Animator component to this object ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy