Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Selecting children on a game object changes the current animation selection
Create a simple hierarchy of game objects as follows:
Empty Game Object
Create an animation on the empty game object (Anim1)
Record keyframes for the sphere
Create a second animation, using the drop down in the animation window (Anim2)
Select the cube
--> Animation window reverts back to Anim1, when it should stay on Anim2
If user does not notice, cube will be keyframed under the first animation, not the second.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete