Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Selecting children on a game object changes the current animation selection
Create a simple hierarchy of game objects as follows:
Empty Game Object
Create an animation on the empty game object (Anim1)
Record keyframes for the sphere
Create a second animation, using the drop down in the animation window (Anim2)
Select the cube
--> Animation window reverts back to Anim1, when it should stay on Anim2
If user does not notice, cube will be keyframed under the first animation, not the second.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used