Search Issue Tracker
Animation Window doesn't detect TextMeshPro component in Add Property
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Fade Color" scene (located in Assets\Scenes)
3. Open the animation window and click on the "TextMeshPro" gameObject
4. Click on the "Add Property" button
5. Notice there isn't any TextMeshPro component (check ReproScreen.png)
Actual result: Animation Window doesn't detect TextMeshPro component in Add Property.
Expected result: Animation Window should detect TextMeshPro component in Add Property.
- Cannot test the issue on 5.4, because Unity crashes on GrayscaleFilterEffect::RenderGrayscaleFade (known issue)
- In 5.1 the script seems to be missing, but is still detects that there should be some component (check ReproScreen.png)
Regression introduced in: 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark
- XR interactable GameObjects are not syncing properly over the network when being grabbed from XR interactable sockets