Search Issue Tracker
Animation Window doesn't detect TextMeshPro component in Add Property
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Fade Color" scene (located in Assets\Scenes)
3. Open the animation window and click on the "TextMeshPro" gameObject
4. Click on the "Add Property" button
5. Notice there isn't any TextMeshPro component (check ReproScreen.png)
Actual result: Animation Window doesn't detect TextMeshPro component in Add Property.
Expected result: Animation Window should detect TextMeshPro component in Add Property.
- Cannot test the issue on 5.4, because Unity crashes on GrayscaleFilterEffect::RenderGrayscaleFade (known issue)
- In 5.1 the script seems to be missing, but is still detects that there should be some component (check ReproScreen.png)
Regression introduced in: 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0