Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Event] Animation Event fails with single object parameter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play AnimationEventError scene
3. Notice the error: "Failed to call AnimationEvent ...
The function must have either 0 or 1 parameters and the parameter can only be: string, float, int, enum, Object and AnimationEvent."
Note: While animation is playing it triggers event which uses user's created class as a parameter
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode