Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Event] Animation Event fails with single object parameter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play AnimationEventError scene
3. Notice the error: "Failed to call AnimationEvent ...
The function must have either 0 or 1 parameters and the parameter can only be: string, float, int, enum, Object and AnimationEvent."
Note: While animation is playing it triggers event which uses user's created class as a parameter
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes