Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Event] Animation Event fails with single object parameter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play AnimationEventError scene
3. Notice the error: "Failed to call AnimationEvent ...
The function must have either 0 or 1 parameters and the parameter can only be: string, float, int, enum, Object and AnimationEvent."
Note: While animation is playing it triggers event which uses user's created class as a parameter
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark
- XR interactable GameObjects are not syncing properly over the network when being grabbed from XR interactable sockets
- [ChromeOS] Cursor position value is not updating when left mouse button is pressed