Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.4
Impossible to move few Animation Events at once on timeline of animation editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project"AnimationEvent"
2. Open "test" scene (which has Empty GameObject, created Animation with few Animation Events)
3. Open Animation Window and select GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Try to select few Animation Events(Shift+Left Mouse Button) and move them on timeline together
5. Notice that it is impossible
with 4.2.2 it was possible to select few Animation Events and move them all at once.
5.0.0a19 (d7ff51edf462)lets to select Animation Event but it is not possible to move it in timeline at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode