Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.4
Impossible to move few Animation Events at once on timeline of animation editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project"AnimationEvent"
2. Open "test" scene (which has Empty GameObject, created Animation with few Animation Events)
3. Open Animation Window and select GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Try to select few Animation Events(Shift+Left Mouse Button) and move them on timeline together
5. Notice that it is impossible
with 4.2.2 it was possible to select few Animation Events and move them all at once.
5.0.0a19 (d7ff51edf462)lets to select Animation Event but it is not possible to move it in timeline at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)