Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.0.10-preview
Found in [Package]
[UWP][Keyboard] onInputText does not work.
The onInputText does not show the text input on UWP. It happens to both physical keyboard and on screen one.
1. Download input test project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/qRzUBoGKsVawY2d
2. Build and launch UWP player from attached project
3. Observe the onInputText section of the project.
Expected: The onInputText shows the correct result from keyboard input.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine