Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
The amount of mesh trees being rendered does not change when changing the Max Mesh Trees value
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a terrain and a tree
- in the terrain component open the Place Tree option
- add the tree
- select Mass Place Trees
- in the settings panel of the terrain change the max mesh trees value and notice that it does not change the amount of mesh trees being rendered
Regression from 4.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface