Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
The amount of mesh trees being rendered does not change when changing the Max Mesh Trees value
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a terrain and a tree
- in the terrain component open the Place Tree option
- add the tree
- select Mass Place Trees
- in the settings panel of the terrain change the max mesh trees value and notice that it does not change the amount of mesh trees being rendered
Regression from 4.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
May 08, 2015 13:26
So thats why tree performance is so bad? This really needs fixing
May 08, 2015 10:41
Fix this please.
The Issue has a serious Impact on Rust Performance
May 08, 2015 10:32
May 08, 2015 09:39
Please fix this unity, with <3 from a rust player
May 08, 2015 09:16
Please fix this Unity! This helps with the performance.
May 08, 2015 09:01
Fix this soon, please.
May 08, 2015 07:53
please for the love of all things holy fix this
May 08, 2015 07:31
I don't think this was a problem in UN4? Anyways this can destroy the best PC builds too. Please fix.
May 08, 2015 01:36
this is they main reason why unity 4 is better than unity 5 at the moment. fixing it would make me buy unity 5 for my new project.
May 08, 2015 00:25