Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[SerializedField] fields produce "Field is never assigned to..." warning
1. Open the attached project (warning.zip)
2. Observe the warning in the console
Expected: field with SerializeField attribute do not produce the warning
Reproduced in 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Did not reproduce in 2018.2.8f1
Regression introduced in 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes