Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Semaphore.WaitForSignal under Canvas.BuildBatch causes a slow editor in Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Temp Project" from the ownCloud link
2. Open "Main Scene"
3. Turn on the Profiler window
4. Enter Play mode
5. Notice the Spikes from Semaphore.WaitForSignal
Expected results: Semaphore.WaitForSignal does not cause spikes in the Profiler window and making Editor slow
Actual results: Semaphore.WaitForSignal causes spikes in the Profiler window and makes Editor slow
Reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Note: 2019.1 breaks the project and its packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator