Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Semaphore.WaitForSignal under Canvas.BuildBatch causes a slow editor in Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Temp Project" from the ownCloud link
2. Open "Main Scene"
3. Turn on the Profiler window
4. Enter Play mode
5. Notice the Spikes from Semaphore.WaitForSignal
Expected results: Semaphore.WaitForSignal does not cause spikes in the Profiler window and making Editor slow
Actual results: Semaphore.WaitForSignal causes spikes in the Profiler window and makes Editor slow
Reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Note: 2019.1 breaks the project and its packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows