Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Semaphore.WaitForSignal under Canvas.BuildBatch causes a slow editor in Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Temp Project" from the ownCloud link
2. Open "Main Scene"
3. Turn on the Profiler window
4. Enter Play mode
5. Notice the Spikes from Semaphore.WaitForSignal
Expected results: Semaphore.WaitForSignal does not cause spikes in the Profiler window and making Editor slow
Actual results: Semaphore.WaitForSignal causes spikes in the Profiler window and makes Editor slow
Reproducible with: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Note: 2019.1 breaks the project and its packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"