Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[SceneView]Can't select objects in scene view without dragging around it
1) Open attached project and the scene inside of it
2) Try selecting any object in scene view by clicking on it. Notice that such selecting doesn't work
3) Change project to gamma mode (edit -> project settings -> player -> Rendering -> Color Space
4) Resize scene view slightly to get proper repaint
5) Try picking. Should work now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle