Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[SceneView]Can't select objects in scene view without dragging around it
1) Open attached project and the scene inside of it
2) Try selecting any object in scene view by clicking on it. Notice that such selecting doesn't work
3) Change project to gamma mode (edit -> project settings -> player -> Rendering -> Color Space
4) Resize scene view slightly to get proper repaint
5) Try picking. Should work now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration