Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[SceneView]Can't select objects in scene view without dragging around it
1) Open attached project and the scene inside of it
2) Try selecting any object in scene view by clicking on it. Notice that such selecting doesn't work
3) Change project to gamma mode (edit -> project settings -> player -> Rendering -> Color Space
4) Resize scene view slightly to get proper repaint
5) Try picking. Should work now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events