Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[SceneView]Can't select objects in scene view without dragging around it
1) Open attached project and the scene inside of it
2) Try selecting any object in scene view by clicking on it. Notice that such selecting doesn't work
3) Change project to gamma mode (edit -> project settings -> player -> Rendering -> Color Space
4) Resize scene view slightly to get proper repaint
5) Try picking. Should work now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0