Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
"RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported!" error thrown during playmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ErrorRepro" project and "Courtyard" scene
2. Enter playmode and wait for a few seconds
Actual result - Error is thrown: "[Physics.PhysX] RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported! CCD will be ignored"
Expected result - If the error is expected, add GameObject context to let users fix the error within the GameObject
Regression introduced with - 2018.3.0a5
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3