Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
"RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported!" error thrown during playmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ErrorRepro" project and "Courtyard" scene
2. Enter playmode and wait for a few seconds
Actual result - Error is thrown: "[Physics.PhysX] RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported! CCD will be ignored"
Expected result - If the error is expected, add GameObject context to let users fix the error within the GameObject
Regression introduced with - 2018.3.0a5
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a5
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown