Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[GrabPass] Matrial with GrabPass shader renders much brighter on OpenGL in Linear
Materials using a shader with GrabPass appear much brighter in the game view in GLCore, Linear color space, in forward or legacy vertex lit rendering path.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Observe how effects render brighter (incorrect) in the game view than in the scene view.
Expected outcome: effect to not appear brighter in game view
- not a regression, happens in 5.3.0f4 as well as Version 5.3.3f1 (a6501c8a56f3)
- issue present in Forward or Legacy Vertex rendering path.
- issue present only in linear color space
- issue present only in GLCore and Metal.
- possibly linked to 774216
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The values returned by "Input.compass.timestamp" on Android do not correspond to the timestamp format (in seconds since 1970) as indicated in Unity's Documentation
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing