Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[GrabPass] Matrial with GrabPass shader renders much brighter on OpenGL in Linear
Materials using a shader with GrabPass appear much brighter in the game view in GLCore, Linear color space, in forward or legacy vertex lit rendering path.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project
2. Press Play
3. Observe how effects render brighter (incorrect) in the game view than in the scene view.
Expected outcome: effect to not appear brighter in game view
- not a regression, happens in 5.3.0f4 as well as Version 5.3.3f1 (a6501c8a56f3)
- issue present in Forward or Legacy Vertex rendering path.
- issue present only in linear color space
- issue present only in GLCore and Metal.
- possibly linked to 774216
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Jan 22, 2022 20:00
Jan 19, 2022 17:05
Amazing information of GRABPASS. Thanks for sharing Admin
Jan 19, 2022 10:23
Jan 19, 2022 10:23
Jan 16, 2022 09:35
Jan 13, 2022 02:31
Thanks for sharing.
Jan 10, 2022 08:57
The article posted was very informative and useful. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks For sharing salepetx.pk/love-poetry-quotes-urdu/
Jan 10, 2022 08:54
The article posted was very informative and useful. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks For sharing this Superb article
Jan 04, 2022 14:39
Well done with your article. In your opinion, we all got to learn something
Jan 03, 2022 09:47