Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "IOSCONTROL.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "Title" scene 3. On Hierarchy expand "Canvas"... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "InputFieldBug" project and enter playmode 2. Select the bottom Input Field with positive dec... Read more
When using an Awake call in an instantiated prefab during play mode, to instantiate another gameObject and attach a RectTransform, t... Read more
Unity crashes when user creates new GameObject with Canvas on it through the script attached to the Instantiated prefab. To reprod... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open the main scene 3. Play the scene 4. Hold the left mouse button on Yes/No button... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project. 2. Open test scene if not already open. 3. In Play mode, press on Achievements tab. 4. Pres... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project and scene on it 2) Put the "GameObject" prefab from project view on "DragGameObjectPrefabOnMe... Read more
Huge lag spikes are encountered from Canvas.SendWillRenderCanvases() when UnityEngine.UI.Image or UnityEngine.UI.Text are modified ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 886538_repro.zip and open "start" scene 2. Press play. Results: Unity crashes when changing instant... Read more
When Input Field has Best Fit option turned on writing large text into it sometimes makes cursor appear outside the input field area... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project