Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "UITranslateMultiBug.zip" 2. Open "scene01" scene 3. In the hierarchy, expand HUDCanvas... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new Unity project 2. Import Text Mesh Pro 3. Right click on project view 4. Navigate to Create -> Text... Read more
This crashes the editor without any 'crash tools' (Bug reporter doesn't pop up, no 'stopped working' window etc), Unity just disappe... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Select Text gameobjects 3. Right Click on TextText component and se... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "922883.zip" 2. Open "test" scene 3. Open two game views with different dimensions 4. E... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user's project, scene CanvasBug 2. Enter play mode 3. In Game view, top left, toggle RootCanvas button Expect... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open Unity and create a new project 2) In Hierarchy window, create a new empty GameObject 3) Create Canvas a... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by user (MemoryTests.zip) 2. Open "main" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. In Profiler, selec... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "ImageShift.zip" 2. Open scene "1" 3. Click on Canvas --> panel Expected result: The ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project