Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1) Open the project and scene 1 2) Build the scene and run as Windows standalone 3) In settings, choose lower resolutio... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene Untitled 3. Press play 4. Notice that image offset doesn't change Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a new input field and press play - click inside the field and notice the caret is missing - type some... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open the project and scene in it 2) Play and click the button in the Game View 3) Notice the crash Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open bugScene 3. Move image object outside of Masked object 4. Notice that object gets mas... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene 3. Rezize Game view 4. Observe the text disappearing on some resolutions Regr... Read more
To reproduce the issue follow the steps: 1. Open "SitePasseport" project 2. Open "MenuChoixExo" scene 3. Run scene 4. Scroll down an... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open my attached project and Flyer scene in it 2) Enable the bottom Background element in Hierarchy window 3) Switch... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"