Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Inputfield ignores arrow keys on OSX builds
-e: In the editor and in windows builds, arrow keys when focused on an inputfield will move the caret through the text. On OSX builds it does not.
--open attached scene
--build and run for osx
--type something in the field
--try to move cursor with the arrow keys
--NOTICE cursor doesn't move
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first