Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
NullReferenceException from GenerateTiledSprite when SpriteAtlas is not included in the build and Image Type is set to 'Tiled'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (IssueRepeatedImageWithSpriteAtlas) and 'SampleScene' scene
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: no errors are displayed in the Console window
Actual result: NullReferenceException is displayed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
'Image Type' must be set to 'Tiled'
'Include in Build' option on the SpriteAtlas must be unchecked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP