Search Issue Tracker
NullReferenceException from GenerateTiledSprite when SpriteAtlas is not included in the build and Image Type is set to 'Tiled'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (IssueRepeatedImageWithSpriteAtlas) and 'SampleScene' scene
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: no errors are displayed in the Console window
Actual result: NullReferenceException is displayed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
'Image Type' must be set to 'Tiled'
'Include in Build' option on the SpriteAtlas must be unchecked
low priority and minor or cosmetic issues. likely won't fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website