Search Issue Tracker
NullReferenceException from GenerateTiledSprite when SpriteAtlas is not included in the build and Image Type is set to 'Tiled'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (IssueRepeatedImageWithSpriteAtlas) and 'SampleScene' scene
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: no errors are displayed in the Console window
Actual result: NullReferenceException is displayed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
'Image Type' must be set to 'Tiled'
'Include in Build' option on the SpriteAtlas must be unchecked
low priority and minor or cosmetic issues. likely won't fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2