Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project. 2. Change playmode tint to any clearly visible color (Edit->Preferences..->Colors->Playm... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Rename the Unity folder to "Unity/hello" 2. Launch Unity from that folder - Note that Unity does not even sta... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and click Window -> Undo Test. Make sure Console is visible. 2. In the TestWindow cl... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open a Unity project 2. Close it 3. Open it with another version, with these arguments: [Unity directory] -projectP... Read more
Prerequisites: to reproduce crash with 5.4 use "case_819525-BugReport17" project and for 5.3.5 use "case_819514-BugReport17" project... Read more
Collab crashes on closing the Collab Toolbar. Bad CEF cleanup? Stacktrace in editor.log ========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE =========... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project or create a new one. 2. Go to Edit->Project Settings -> Tags and Layers 3. In upper cor... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - go to Preferences and enable "Verify saving assets" - create a cube in the Hierarchy - drag the cube to the ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"