Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
physx::SubSortQuick::sort4 crashes on project load
1. Download attached project "test.zip", delete every folder that is not the Assets folder and open in Unity
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully load project
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- Stack trace is shared on comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0a6 and 2017.3.0b2
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2 and 2017.3.0a5
Regression on Unity 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities