Search Issue Tracker
ExecutableAndDlls is not found when checking through a PackedMemorySnapshot
The user's code goes over all snapshot.nativeObjects and checks if any nativeObject is greater than 300 MB to identify the Executabl... Read more
Crash when enabling "Deep Profile"
Crash when enabling Deep Profile To reproduce: - Open attached project and launch scene - Open the "mainMix" Audio Mixer window - O... Read more
Search does not work for samples emitted using Profiler.BeginSample
When emitting a sample using Profiler.BeginSample("MySample"); // do stuff Profiler.EndSample() The sample will show up in hierarc... Read more
[iOS] Unity's profiler device memory consumption is different from consu...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Build to iOS with "Development mode" and "Autoconnect profiler" 3. Open the pro... Read more
Recorder.elapsedNanoseconds values do not match with Profiler time value...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "Profiler Bug.zip"; 2. Open the Test scene; 3. Enable the Profiler by clicking "Rec... Read more
Editor crash while using profiler after selecting an object in "Show rel...
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project 2) In Build Settings, select Development Build and Autoconnect to Profiler 3) Build and run f... Read more
Allocations and GC in other threads not visible in the Profiler
1. Open the attached project, scene and Profiler window. 2. Enable disable the "Use Different Thread" bool in the script, in the Mai... Read more
Marker bar text does not remain anchored correctly when panning the view...
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project and press play in the editor to start the game running 2. Press Ctrl+7 to open the Profile... Read more
[IL2CPP Memory Profiler] Square matrix memory is not accounted for
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project 2. Build for android using IL2CPP backend 3. Attach device to profiler 4. Take Mem... Read more
The last column's text of the Profiler window is not aligned
1. Open Unity 2. Open Window > Profiler 3. Choose Hierarchy or RawHierarchy viewType 4. Right-Click on Overview toolbar button 5. Un... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used