Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
ExecutableAndDlls is not found when checking through a PackedMemorySnapshot
The user's code goes over all snapshot.nativeObjects and checks if any nativeObject is greater than 300 MB to identify the ExecutableAndDlls entry. However, no object can be found.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Play the scene, open profiler, add memory profiler
4. Switch from "Simple" to "Detailed" view
5. Press "Take Sample: Editor" and expand "Other", notice the System.ExecutableAndDlls take more than 300MB
6. At the top of the editor press BugReport -> Open TestCode Window
7. Press "Capture Memory 'Editor' and observe there is nothing found
Expected result: Information about allocated ExecutableAndDlls is included in a PackedMemorySnapshot
Actual result: ExecutableAndDll is found as a nativeObject which is greater than 300MB
Reproduced with: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input