Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - play the scene - press the plus icons within the rectangles on both and press ... Read more
Changing the interpolation of a rigid body doesn't update in the editor properly. Reopening a project with interpolation set, it the... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the "testscene" - select Male > Robe XXXXXXX from the Hierarchy - Add Com... Read more
There doesn't seem to be any way to detect CharacterController collision. Run the test scene. Use WASD to move the blue capsule. If... Read more
Start the scene. Script MovePlane attached to plane object will wait few moments , that cube on top of it will stop entirely. Then p... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene and press play - create new objects - click on Destroy last obj... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached on both Windows and OSX - open the scene test - press play and notice you can mo... Read more
If I move or rotate a gameobject with a disabled meshcollider on it, the meshcollider become detectable by raycast even if it stay d... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"