Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
CharacterControllers do not trigger OnControllerColliderHit when they collide with each other
There doesn't seem to be any way to detect CharacterController collision.
Run the test scene. Use WASD to move the blue capsule. If it collides with the sphere (normal collider) the log prints "hit". If it collides with the other capsule (another character controller), 9 times out of 10 it does not. The only time it does trigger the a collision method is if it is moving away from you, and you move into it from behind, it will sometimes trigger.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance