Search Issue Tracker
Character controller's step offset causes the character not to fit into gaps
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene repro - it contains a first person character controller with the step offset set to 0.5. In the scene there is a cube above the character, he should fit below it.
3. Enter play mode and try walking under the cube - the character does not fit, but according to the collider, he should
4. Reducing the step offset allows the character to fit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off