Search Issue Tracker
Upgraded projects do not display version number in Launcher To reproduce: - Create a project in version 4.6 and then close the edit... Read more
Repro: 1. Launch Unity Editor 2. Login 3. Have less than 4 projects on the disk or in the cloud 4. Observe that slider arrows are s... Read more
1. Open Unity Connect window in 5.4.0b5; 2. Click 'Asset packages...' button; 3. Observe 'Done' button. Actual result: 'Done' butto... Read more
When trying to switch project I was prompted to Login, which I tried but was unable to until Unity restart. There was no indication... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity 2. With the Project Selector window open, go to the Unity/About... menu - Note that it's not poss... Read more
Preconditions: You have several asset packages imported (with names containing /, ', & symbols. 1. Open Unity. 2. Press New. 3. P... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new user account (with Admin privileges) 2. Open Unity in that account 3. Log-in to the services - M... Read more
To reproduce follow the steps: 1. Create new project in Unity 2. Close and Restart Unity to project selection window 3. Delete folde... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3