Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Attach a script that debugs System.TimeSpan.MinValue.TotalSeconds or System.DateTime.Now.Ti... Read more
Building to iOS on Windows deletes the files inside the target folder To Reproduce: 1) Build to iOS 2) Select "Desktop" or "My Docu... Read more
Workaround: The problem shows up when import settings format for the image is overridden with 16-bit format. This can be fixed in im... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (or create a new project with autorotation enabled and animated autorotation disabled) 2.... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build and run on iOS. 3. The three asset bundles from client's server will return NUL... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Import the attached package 3. Play the Test scene in the editor 4. See that the audio clip... Read more
The attached sample contains a scene with a camera that renders the device camera image using a native function in our Vuforia Augme... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces