Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[iOS] Can't build and run with latest Xcode update (7.1)
-e: see title, says I have to do it manually (which works) because my version is not in the compatibility list
--get latest xcode 7.1 (7B91b)
--build&run an iOS project
--NOTICE unity stops after building its part and a warning is thrown
Unity xcode plugin has not current Xcode in its compatibility list.
Please launch the project manually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted