Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached lens_flare_test.zip project 2. Inspect the Game View 3. Enter the Play Mode (The issue is b... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "TouchExample.zip" 2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS devi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Build the attached project for iOS 2. Open the Xcode project 3. Open Unity-iPhone > Build Phases 4. Extend the ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. In player settings, make sure that "Disable HW Stats" is unchecked 3. Open package mana... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "SampleScene" scene 3. Connect iOS device to the computer 4. Open Unity R... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open original user project "AsyncUploadManagerError.zip" 2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (test-storyboard-crash.zip) 2. Switch to iOS 3. Go to Player Settings/Splash Screen 4.... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Build and run users "AirplayDisconnectCrash.zip" project on iOS device 2. Enable screen mirroring on iOS device 3... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "SampleScene" 3. Build and run on iOS device 4. In Xcode console, notice... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "SwiftUnity.zip" file and open "UnityHybrid" project in Unity 2. Open "BackgroundScene" scene 3.... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string