Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[iOS] "Append" is enabled when building an project targeting "Device SDK" on top of a project built for the "Simulator SDK"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached EmptyProject.zip project
2. Switch to iOS platform and Set iOS Target SDK to Simulator SDK
3. Build for iOS
4. Set iOS Target SDK to Device SDK
5. Build for iOS by leaving the same name and pressing "Append", deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with a thrown error: /Users/vita/Downloads/case_1216005-EmptyProject/hgfd/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.dylib: No such file or directory (in target 'Unity-iPhone' from project 'Unity-iPhone') (see the full error in the Edit section)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1
Regressed in: 2018.4.0f1
Note: The Xcode project is not updated correctly. This only happens when building Simulator first, then Device. It doesn't happen in the other direction
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Apr 13, 2020 12:44
Temporary fix: Replace the build instead of append
Apr 13, 2020 12:37
Did anyone solve this??