Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Fix In Review for 2018.4
[iOS] "Append" is enabled when building an project targeting "Device SDK" on top of a project built for the "Simulator SDK"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached EmptyProject.zip project
2. Switch to iOS platform and Set iOS Target SDK to Simulator SDK
3. Build for iOS
4. Set iOS Target SDK to Device SDK
5. Build for iOS by leaving the same name and pressing "Append", deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with a thrown error: /Users/vita/Downloads/case_1216005-EmptyProject/hgfd/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.dylib: No such file or directory (in target 'Unity-iPhone' from project 'Unity-iPhone') (see the full error in the Edit section)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1
Regressed in: 2018.4.0f1
Note: The Xcode project is not updated correctly. This only happens when building Simulator first, then Device. It doesn't happen in the other direction
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project