Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[iOS] "Append" is enabled when building an project targeting "Device SDK" on top of a project built for the "Simulator SDK"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached EmptyProject.zip project
2. Switch to iOS platform and Set iOS Target SDK to Simulator SDK
3. Build for iOS
4. Set iOS Target SDK to Device SDK
5. Build for iOS by leaving the same name and pressing "Append", deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: Build succeeds
Actual: Build fails with a thrown error: /Users/vita/Downloads/case_1216005-EmptyProject/hgfd/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.dylib: No such file or directory (in target 'Unity-iPhone' from project 'Unity-iPhone') (see the full error in the Edit section)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1
Regressed in: 2018.4.0f1
Note: The Xcode project is not updated correctly. This only happens when building Simulator first, then Device. It doesn't happen in the other direction
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first