Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[iOS 13] Gyroscope behaviour differs when Game View is opened while using Unity Remote
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Connect iOS device to the computer
4. Open Unity Remote on the device
5. Set Unity remote device at Edit > Project Settings > Editor
6. Enter Play Mode
7. Rotate the phone around (Find a cycle where the barrel turns around 180 degrees at some point)
8. In Editor, close the Game view tab.
9. Rotate the phone around the same way (Notice the barrel doesn't turn around 180 degrees anymore)
Actual result: The gyroscope behaviour differs when Game view is opened (gif attached).
Expected result: The gyroscope behaviour should stay the same.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 11 (iOS 13.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window