Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[iOS 13] Gyroscope behaviour differs when Game View is opened while using Unity Remote
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Connect iOS device to the computer
4. Open Unity Remote on the device
5. Set Unity remote device at Edit > Project Settings > Editor
6. Enter Play Mode
7. Rotate the phone around (Find a cycle where the barrel turns around 180 degrees at some point)
8. In Editor, close the Game view tab.
9. Rotate the phone around the same way (Notice the barrel doesn't turn around 180 degrees anymore)
Actual result: The gyroscope behaviour differs when Game view is opened (gif attached).
Expected result: The gyroscope behaviour should stay the same.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 11 (iOS 13.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac