Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1) Open any project, or create a new one 2) Switch platform to Android 3) Make sure that Scripting Backend is se... Read more
-e: see title, Exception thrown --works as standalone with Mono --same error on 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1 -repro: --open attached p... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "822689.zip" 2. Open scene "Main" and build and run to WebGL. While building select "B... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Open project 2) Open and run "scene" scene -- Press "Space" button and notice in console that data1, data2 an... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Build and deploy to an iOS device. 3) Tap the screen once. Wait for a message ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Switch the platform to Android. 3) Set the Scripting Backend to IL2cpp. 4) Buil... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2cpp as the scripting backend. The build fails... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas