Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select scripting backend as IL2CPP in PlayerSettings 3. Build for Android -Cubes in... Read more
Casting decimal values to doubles results in incorrect results with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6 on iOS and Android. Steps to reproduce: 1) ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build project for Android with "Main" scene attached in build settings 3. Noti... Read more
Unity Linker crashes with exception (System.InvalidProgramException: Failed to resolve [UnityEngine]System.Resources.NeutralResource... Read more
Android builds fail when assemblies that utilize iOS code are used in the project, even though the code isn't used directly. This af... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project (OC link, 1.2GB) (use command line and '-buildTarget Android' argument when launchi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project from OC link 2. Build with IL2CPP for android and run on device 3. Press button to inst... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build it for iOS or Android with IL2CPP platform ("Main" scene attached) 3. Ru... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project(MobileApps.zip) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 3. Build for WSA Universal (il2... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities