Search Issue Tracker
IL2CPP Building for Android gets stuck when LeapMotion is used
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Live2DViewerEX Android Overlay Test.zip"
2. Go to the Project Settings -> Player and set Scripting Backend value to "IL2CPP"
3. Build the project
4. Observe the Console window
Expected results: Building for Android with IL2CPP succeeds
Actual results: Building for Android with IL2CPP gets stuck
Reproducible on: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
- Not reproducible with Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
This project uses a library with many recursive generics. The best workaround for this code is to use the new code generation option "Faster (smaller) builds" described here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/il2cpp-build-time-improvements-seeking-feedback.1064135