Search Issue Tracker
IL2CPP Building for Android gets stuck when LeapMotion is used
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Live2DViewerEX Android Overlay Test.zip"
2. Go to the Project Settings -> Player and set Scripting Backend value to "IL2CPP"
3. Build the project
4. Observe the Console window
Expected results: Building for Android with IL2CPP succeeds
Actual results: Building for Android with IL2CPP gets stuck
Reproducible on: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
- Not reproducible with Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build