Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6
Casting decimal values to doubles results in incorrect results with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6 on iOS and Android.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6.
3) Run on a device.
- Values are displayed on the screen.
Expected 'double0' value: 11.53...
Actual 'double0' value: -3.68...
This does not occur when .NET 3.5/2.0 is used.
2018.1.0a1 (d879bc332b13 - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 2017.1.0a6
LG G3 Android 5.0
Google Nexus Android 8.0
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events