Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6
Casting decimal values to doubles results in incorrect results with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6 on iOS and Android.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6.
3) Run on a device.
- Values are displayed on the screen.
Expected 'double0' value: 11.53...
Actual 'double0' value: -3.68...
This does not occur when .NET 3.5/2.0 is used.
2018.1.0a1 (d879bc332b13 - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 2017.1.0a6
LG G3 Android 5.0
Google Nexus Android 8.0
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes