Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6
Casting decimal values to doubles results in incorrect results with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6 on iOS and Android.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6.
3) Run on a device.
- Values are displayed on the screen.
Expected 'double0' value: 11.53...
Actual 'double0' value: -3.68...
This does not occur when .NET 3.5/2.0 is used.
2018.1.0a1 (d879bc332b13 - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 2017.1.0a6
LG G3 Android 5.0
Google Nexus Android 8.0
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)