Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6
Casting decimal values to doubles results in incorrect results with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6 on iOS and Android.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6.
3) Run on a device.
- Values are displayed on the screen.
Expected 'double0' value: 11.53...
Actual 'double0' value: -3.68...
This does not occur when .NET 3.5/2.0 is used.
2018.1.0a1 (d879bc332b13 - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 2017.1.0a6
LG G3 Android 5.0
Google Nexus Android 8.0
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error