Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6
Casting decimal values to doubles results in incorrect results with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6 on iOS and Android.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS or Android with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6.
3) Run on a device.
- Values are displayed on the screen.
Expected 'double0' value: 11.53...
Actual 'double0' value: -3.68...
This does not occur when .NET 3.5/2.0 is used.
2018.1.0a1 (d879bc332b13 - trunk as of 2017/10/12), 2017.1.0a6
LG G3 Android 5.0
Google Nexus Android 8.0
iPod Touch 6th gen iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform