Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS or Android with IL2CPP platform ("Main" scene attached)
3. Run on the device
4. Inspect the Xcode console or logcat
Expected result: Correct number of SizeConst should be returned when using MarshalAs attribute.
Actual result: Application doesn't get MarshalAs attribute
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Devices: iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.2, Samsung SM G950U*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540,
IL2CPP scripting backend
Doesn't reproduce with Mono backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform