Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[IL2CPP] freeze while assembling DLL's
1. Download the files attached in a description field.
2. Edit the command line provided in a description field (or edit and use the attached 'unityCommandTest.command' script).
- Change first two paths to Unity paths on your machine.
- Change other paths to locate downloaded DLL's.
3. Run the command line.
- 'mono' process will never finish (You can check it using Activity Monitor)(Screenshot attached).
5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproducible with:
Backported to: 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard