Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[IL2CPP] freeze while assembling DLL's
1. Download the files attached in a description field.
2. Edit the command line provided in a description field (or edit and use the attached 'unityCommandTest.command' script).
- Change first two paths to Unity paths on your machine.
- Change other paths to locate downloaded DLL's.
3. Run the command line.
- 'mono' process will never finish (You can check it using Activity Monitor)(Screenshot attached).
5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproducible with:
Backported to: 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch