Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[IL2CPP] freeze while assembling DLL's
1. Download the files attached in a description field.
2. Edit the command line provided in a description field (or edit and use the attached 'unityCommandTest.command' script).
- Change first two paths to Unity paths on your machine.
- Change other paths to locate downloaded DLL's.
3. Run the command line.
- 'mono' process will never finish (You can check it using Activity Monitor)(Screenshot attached).
5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproducible with:
Backported to: 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene