Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[IL2CPP] freeze while assembling DLL's
1. Download the files attached in a description field.
2. Edit the command line provided in a description field (or edit and use the attached 'unityCommandTest.command' script).
- Change first two paths to Unity paths on your machine.
- Change other paths to locate downloaded DLL's.
3. Run the command line.
- 'mono' process will never finish (You can check it using Activity Monitor)(Screenshot attached).
5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproducible with:
Backported to: 2017.1.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager