Search Issue Tracker
IL2CPP fails to handle data in a struct when the following conditions are met: - This struct implements an interface. - This struct... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "Slinq" 2. Open the scene "empty" 3. Build the scene for WebGL "Slow (fast builds)"... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build to iOS using IL2CPP and run 3. Try pressing any of the on screen buttons that a... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Deploy the attached project with il2cpp/mono 2. Observe that it takes more than 200ms for the WWW request to be co... Read more
Generator expressions in Boo scripts return invalid enumerators. See the following snippet: g = i for i in (1, 2, 3) for i in g: De... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build the attached project with IL2CPP and .NET 2.0 subset. 2. Observe that the build fails with an error (see com... Read more
-e: When building the attached project on WebGL, chrome gives a maximum stack size exceeded before I even see the preloader. Firefox... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler