Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[IL2CPP] Stack trace doesn't show script names and line number
1. Open attached project "repro_722931"
2. Build to iOS with IL2CPP and Script Debugging enabled
3. ArgumentException will be thrown with <filename unknown>:0 instead of filename:linenumber
Note: mono shows correct filename and line number
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Jan 07, 2017 06:41
显示 <filename unknown>:0 对真机调试很不方便。
May 06, 2016 14:02
I would absolutely love to have this for non-development builds as well. We have a number of NullReferenceExceptions in our app, but without a function or file name at the very least, it's incredibly difficult to know what's wrong
Dec 01, 2015 17:50
This makes debugging very difficult. This would take most of my votes if I could.