Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
NotSupportedException thrown when calling any member of System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation in WebGL
1. Open the attached project ("WebGLException") in Editor with WebGL
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode, notice that "Unix x.x.x.x" is printed on screen/console
4. Exit Play mode
5. Build and Run the project for WebGL
Expected result: Project is built and the correct Unix version is shown on the screen
Actual result: Project is built, but an error is printed on the screen
Reproducible with: 2021.3.2f1, 2022.2.0a13
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1 (Build issues)
Error that is thrown:
NotSupportedException: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.2.12f1/Editor/Data/il2cpp/libil2cpp/icalls/mscorlib/System.Runtime.InteropServices/RuntimeInformation.cpp(34) : Unsupported internal call for IL2CPP:RuntimeInformation::GetRuntimeArchitecture - "This icall is not supported by il2cpp on this architecture."
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation' threw an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing