Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
NotSupportedException thrown when calling any member of System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation in WebGL
1. Open the attached project ("WebGLException") in Editor with WebGL
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode, notice that "Unix x.x.x.x" is printed on screen/console
4. Exit Play mode
5. Build and Run the project for WebGL
Expected result: Project is built and the correct Unix version is shown on the screen
Actual result: Project is built, but an error is printed on the screen
Reproducible with: 2021.3.2f1, 2022.2.0a13
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1 (Build issues)
Error that is thrown:
NotSupportedException: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.2.12f1/Editor/Data/il2cpp/libil2cpp/icalls/mscorlib/System.Runtime.InteropServices/RuntimeInformation.cpp(34) : Unsupported internal call for IL2CPP:RuntimeInformation::GetRuntimeArchitecture - "This icall is not supported by il2cpp on this architecture."
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation' threw an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator