Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
NotSupportedException thrown when calling any member of System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation in WebGL
1. Open the attached project ("WebGLException") in Editor with WebGL
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode, notice that "Unix x.x.x.x" is printed on screen/console
4. Exit Play mode
5. Build and Run the project for WebGL
Expected result: Project is built and the correct Unix version is shown on the screen
Actual result: Project is built, but an error is printed on the screen
Reproducible with: 2021.3.2f1, 2022.2.0a13
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1 (Build issues)
Error that is thrown:
NotSupportedException: C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.2.12f1/Editor/Data/il2cpp/libil2cpp/icalls/mscorlib/System.Runtime.InteropServices/RuntimeInformation.cpp(34) : Unsupported internal call for IL2CPP:RuntimeInformation::GetRuntimeArchitecture - "This icall is not supported by il2cpp on this architecture."
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation' threw an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.12f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.12f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.9f1):
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1