Search Issue Tracker
In Sprite Editor window Slice window has wrong behaviour on Undo 1 Open attached project 2 Select Sprite_Sheet_One.png in the proje... Read more
Blue high light expands the multiline text field borders - please see attached screen shot for details. To reproduce: - Open attach... Read more
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window - please see attached screen shots. Regression from 4.3.4f1. To reprodu... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open the attached project and load 'Main' scene 2) Select the game object Kirby->Sprite. 3) Go to the Animation tab... Read more
- Add LODGroup component to any gameobject - Select one of the LOD levels and click on the Add Renderer button - Close the Window th... Read more
I changed my layout to a saved layout, I changed the editor settings from 2D to 3D, I reselected the same layout, crash. Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker