Search Issue Tracker
In Sprite Editor window Slice window has wrong behaviour on Undo 1 Open attached project 2 Select Sprite_Sheet_One.png in the proje... Read more
Blue high light expands the multiline text field borders - please see attached screen shot for details. To reproduce: - Open attach... Read more
The padding is missing on the top part of the Color window - please see attached screen shots. Regression from 4.3.4f1. To reprodu... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open the attached project and load 'Main' scene 2) Select the game object Kirby->Sprite. 3) Go to the Animation tab... Read more
- Add LODGroup component to any gameobject - Select one of the LOD levels and click on the Add Renderer button - Close the Window th... Read more
I changed my layout to a saved layout, I changed the editor settings from 2D to 3D, I reselected the same layout, crash. Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted