Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Tile palette prompts multiple "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors when opened
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project 13.zip"
2. Window --> Tile Palette
4. Observe console
Result: Multiple "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors immediately pop up in the console. Clicking Edit in the Tile Palette starts prompting "Matrix stack full depth reached" errors (see attached gif "TilePaletteBug.gif")
Note: Dragging a sprite into the Tile Palette window results in a freeze. Killing Unity and re-opening corrupts Tile Palette, you can no longer open it. Trying to open it freezes Unity again.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene