Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Tile palette prompts multiple "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors when opened
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project 13.zip"
2. Window --> Tile Palette
4. Observe console
Result: Multiple "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors immediately pop up in the console. Clicking Edit in the Tile Palette starts prompting "Matrix stack full depth reached" errors (see attached gif "TilePaletteBug.gif")
Note: Dragging a sprite into the Tile Palette window results in a freeze. Killing Unity and re-opening corrupts Tile Palette, you can no longer open it. Trying to open it freezes Unity again.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project