Search Issue Tracker
Asset store does not load till the end if opened in Unity
1. Open unity 5.0.0b1 2. Open asset store 3. Asset store will be half loaded (White page with hyperlinks and images) Note: happens ... Read more
Editor tooltips do not appear in play mode
To reproduce: 1. Add a component with tooltips. Confirm that you can see them 2. Enter play mode - no tooltips appear when hovering ... Read more
Objects in the scene get lighter when a new scene is created
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "tests.zip" 2. Open "Test 2" scene 3. Observe objects in the scene view 4. Create a new... Read more
[Regression][5.3] 'Threadsafe Linear allocator' error is thrown when ope...
Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity 5.4.0p4; 2. Create new empty project; 3. Observe console. Actual result: 'Threadsafe Linear allocat... Read more
TextureImporterInspector shows "Alpha Usage = Input Texture Alpha" when ...
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select "Blue" in the folder "Art" 3. Notice that Alpha Usage is set to none 4. Select "Gr... Read more
Changing UI Game Object color using Color Picker affects Editor labels [...
Changing UI Game Object color with Color Picker makes Editor Hierarchy window labels flicker, some other Editor labels are affected ... Read more
After loosing connection, the accound drop down is hidden behind the no ...
Steps to reproduce : - while in the login window disable the internet connection - press on the account icon on the right and notic... Read more
Unity chashed on opening project
Issue happens not each time on opening this project. No clear way to repro. Read more
Hierarchy with a lot of gameobjects causes editor lag
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene testlag. It contains a lot of gameobjects 3. Open up a few hierarchy windows (o... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released